- International Registration form will appear on this page on March, 28th, 2019, at 12 h midday, just at your lunch break.
- National registration (for participants living within 500 km of the venue) will be opened April, 16th, at 12 noon.
- Every registration flying in within the first 4 days after opening will have the same chances of getting a spot. After 4 days first come first serve procedure applies.
- If you come from afar and you are registered and accepted for the Balboa Castle Camp, your registration will get priority to enable you to have a Balboa vacation in Germany. Please make sure to register within 4 days after the opening of the relevant registration (international/national) and check the box on your registration.
- We can host a maximum number of 100 people, so don’t be late!
- If you register as a couple, both of you need to fill in a registration form!
- Please note that we ask you as a courtesy to your fellow dancers to dance all socials/competitions in the role you registered for. This is to maintain a role balanced event.
- After registration you will get an email confirming that we got your registration, including all the data you have provided to us. Please do not book any travel arrangements at this time, because this first mail just states that we know you want to come!
- Within 2-3 weeks after your registration you will get either a „waiting list“ statement, or payment instructions as follows:
- If you register as a couple, lead and follow of the same level and track, you will receive an email with payment instructions after we have checked if there are still places available in your chosen track and level.
- If you register as a couple, but for different levels/tracks, we will place you on top of the waiting list according to your level and choosen track. As soon as there is a dancer of the opposite role and same level and track registering, we will take you in and send you an email with detailed payment instructions.
- If you register as a single lead or follow, we will place you on the waiting list according to your level and choosen track. As soon as there is a dancer of the opposite role and same level and track registering, we will take you in and send you an email with detailed payment instructions.
- After you have paid on time (you have 10 days to do this!) you will get the final „you are in“ confirmation email. Then it is time to arrange your travel.
- The attendee is responsible to cover all PayPal or bank transfer fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable. With confirmation of the organizers tickets are transferable to a person of the same dance role as well as chosen level, track and package. Get instructions and confirmation on ticket transfer from Eve (firstname.lastname@example.org).
These are the registration rules for the attendees of the Balboa Swing Farm. If you do not agree with these rules during registration (and do not agree with the general rules) you will not be able to attend the Balboa Swing Farm.