Dear Hülly Balboa dancers and Bal friends,

As news on Corona and official measures against further spreading of the virus change daily, we feel the need to inform you as best we can.

At the moment we do not know if the 2nd Hülly Balboa Swing Farm in September is going to happen or not.

Since there are still loads of things that need to be clarified regarding our background organizing force, the ABC Bildungs- und Tagungszentrum e.V. (an educational NGO heavily affected by the virus crises), it’s way too early for definite decisions.

Due to the situation we will:

1. keep the registration open for the BIG packages, but will *put on hold all new payments due*. (That means: please register if you are interested, your payment will be due at a later point in time.)

2. open the registration for the SMALL (weekend) packages at a later date, potentially May 1st.

3. monitor the situation closely and will update info as soon as we have made decisions.

Meanwhile we kindly ask for your patience and to refrain from individual inquiries. We will keep you posted – stay tuned for updates! 

Your Hülly Balboa Swing Farm Team